- Music Ecademy licences are for individual, non commercial, use only.
- Music Ecademy licences are non transferable.
- Clients are liable for their own internet charges. It is the responsibility of the clients to ensure their computers and internet access are sufficient to access Music Ecademy.
- Music Ecademy is not responsible for a poor internet connection or connectivity problems on the users end.
- Anybody found to be intentionally misusing the site (e.g. hacking) will have their licences revoked without refund.
- It is the responsibility of the users to protect their usernames and passwords.
- Students must not use rude or inappropriate words in their usernames.
- We reserve the right to cancel unpaid licences.
- Subscriptions are valid from the date of payment or invoice (whatever is earlier).
Customer Service Policy
- All products/services supplied will be in working order.
- All faulty products will be exchanged for a working version at no additional charge.
- Music Ecademy offers a 10 day money back guarantee. No refunds will be offered beyond this time.
- All our subscriptions are on a subscription base and are billed either monthly or annually
- Please inform us 14 days in advance if you would like to cancel your subscription to Music Ecademy
Credit Card Transaction Policy
- All credit card transaction are done over a secure internet connection.
- Music Ecademy uses PayPal to process online payments, which is a secure gateway. If you need more information on how PayPal works please visit their website https://www.paypal.com/bs/webapps/mpp/home
Consumer Data Policy
- Purchasing information provided from online transactions is used for accounting purposes only.
- After payment, no credit card details are retained or stored.
- Customer data will not be shared with any third party.