Music Ecademy for Schools
Music Ecademy is a great solution for schools – both primary and secondary. The range of courses mean that we cover everyone from absolute beginner to the advanced senior student.
The programme is self marked and self-directed saving you hours of time, and allowing students of different levels to work at their own pace. With progress tracking, class management and printable reports Music Ecademy makes your life easier, saves you time and increases students’ engagement and knowledge of music theory.
Music Ecademy is great for schools and works perfectly with BYOD!
- Suitable for BYOD: Students have individual logins with data associated to their accounts to allow progress tracking.
- Placement Tests: Placement tests to give students an idea of their level, and suggest where in the course they should start.
- Multiple Teacher Accounts: We can provide as many teacher accounts as you need for your school.
- Easy classroom management: Students can be separated by class and by teacher so that it is easy for teachers to view just their classes progress.
- Complete Class Oversight: Ability to see all of the enrolled students by class, great for HOD’s to keep an eye on things!
- Reports: We have an option to view and to print individual student reports, perfect for handing out to parents!
- Export Grades: You can download all your students grades for each course to a spreadsheet.
- Printable PDF Certificates: We send out printable PDF certificates twice a year, allowing your students to feel proud of their achievements!